Tutorial To Recover The Files Deleted By McAfee
- First, download and then install a data recovery software package like ‘’DERescue Data Recovery Master.’’ Well, McAfee is aware that their program often deletes these files unintentionally; there are no other built-in mechanisms for recovering those lost data using McAfee. Reboot your PC after installing the data recovery program.
- Double-click the “DERescue’’ program icon that is available on your desktop. Select the ‘Deleted Recover’ menu option when asked what kind of ‘recovery operation’ that you would like to perform.
- Select the hard drive of your computer from the list of drives that are appeared. After that, click on the Ok button.
- Search through the folders in the ‘Folder’ windows until you locate the folder that has your deleted files. This folder will be categorized similar to ‘Scanned Deleted Files’, you have to select this folder.
- Within the ‘FileList View’ window, choose the files that McAfee deleted and you need to recover. Select these files and then click on Ok. Now, you have recovered the files that the McAfee Deleted.